Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hi All

Hey everyone!
I'd just like to introduce myself as the new OU blogger

Well it's been quiet on OU and Outopia the last month or so, PD and I became official OU greeters so can't wait for all the nOUbies to arrive!! I've also recently become OUs SL photographer, incharge of the flickr stream so make sure everyone is smiling when I'm around hehehe! And of course now I am writing the blog :)

The Saint Patricks day party went off without a hitch, Tori did a brilliant job of sorting it all. Everyone made such a great effort and dressed up although Laz did look a little Shreck like and was hoping for a sneeky rub from someone using the pretence it would give them luck!!

I am looking forward to the Easter egg hunt this weekend, should be fun, hopefully i'll get a goody bag lol
And theres also OUtopias first birthday to look forward to so hopefully things will start to get buiser on the islands.

Squids xx





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new job as blogger, Squids. I know you'll do a fantastic job!!! ;-)
    PD

    ReplyDelete